faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Catch me
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
bop to the top
Before I fall Too fast
Kiss me quick
But make it last
So I can see
How badly this will hurt me
When you say goodbye
Keep it sweet
Keep it slow
Let the future pass
And don't let go
But tonight
I could fall too soon
Under this beautiful moonlight

But you're so hypnotizing
You got me laughing while I sing
You got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
you're love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me...

See this heart
Won't settle down
Like a child running
Scared from a clown
I'm terrified
Of what you do


My stomach screams
Just when I look at you
Run far away
So I can breathe
Even though you're
Far from suffocating me
I can't set my hopes too high
'Cause every hello ends with a goodbye

But you're so hypnotizing
You got me laughing while I sing
You got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
you're love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me...

So now you see
Why I'm scared
I can't open up my heart
without a care
But here I go
it's what I feel
And for the first time in my
life I know it's real

But you're so hypnotizing
You got me laughing while I sing
You got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
you're love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me

If this is love please
don't break me
I'm giving up so
Just catch me
Lyrics: Catch me, Demi Lovato [end]


Got to know this song while my sis was trying it out on the guitar.
Think its the best song i heard from her so far.

XoXo
In between glimpse.

honesty is the best policy