faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Questions
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Saturday, August 08, 2009
bop to the top
I must be i turmoil, i thought to myself.
I began to feel restless in this seat, unable to see too clear from the windsheild.
The questions i thought.
Questions the asking of which erases the reason for asking.

Never clear.

Like a tangled wire it is,
sent sparks triggering off the entire system.

Have i ever accustomed myself to such feelings, i ponder.
For whatever that couldn't be categorised just distinguishes itself from another.
Have i sped off too fast?
Or did i missed the sign to slow down.

As i thought, i came to a clearing once again..
A familiar place.
So i stepped out of the vehicle and take in its beauty.
Besotted by the irony of contradictory in its clarity and profoundness,

I stepped into its vast space
Igoring if i was ever able to leave.

XoXo

honesty is the best policy