|
Welcome to my blog.This is just a collection of thoughts that i post every now and then..
What people call me:Shin
Shiny
Shin Shin
Darling
My name:Shin Yee
Cyber name:Loraine
05291993
|
As you can see there are no links
Sorry to disappoint
And to create any inconvenience
|
|
information
links
articulate
|
Slowly, silently, just like the rain coming down awakening the earth. No words could be used to describe, as it still goes out of hand. I'm searching for something lost in the forest without realising that I've got lost myself. Like standing on the edge of the dense forested area waiting for it to eat me as whole.The forest so thick and dense, its blocking away light even in a sunny day. Creating a whole different world beneath all the vegetation.Just like approaching danger on railway tracks, building up the fear.. I count to three.
|