faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Heart of steel
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
bop to the top

The heart has to grieve and pain before it could move on.

I'll put an end to it.
However it does shadow over certain things that i'll have to get used to.
Well i've certainly learnt to get used to things,
Its not so difficult to add another to the list.
Like the jigsaw puzzle,
it would never be fixed or put together if no one even bother to try.
It might be a great deal of effort to piece everything together to get a clear message
but it would be a good process
to make use of the time to think.
To think before regretting.
Then there are promises made with all the sincerity from the heart.
With one decision,
the chains that hold all the promises together broke.
Everything falls into pieces
like crap.
The broken pieces of a lie has turned to dust,
now,
I'm blowing them away.
Sometimes when one could taste heaven,
they fall harder from the fall.
I'll start discarding every piece of evidence that remains
that reminds something so selfish and cruel.
I'm feeling the emptiness,
and the numbness is beginning to set in.
Its the closure,
the end.

Fear sets in to build walls..
Walls to ward off any possibilities of facing the unfortunate.
And the cowardice of taking risks,
before another fall that could shatter the bones.
XoXo
Tongue-tied

honesty is the best policy