What the heck?
I'm not exactly myself today(right grace?)
All the randomness, retardness and and madness just got to me.
Its those damn papers really.
Ya i know.. its all last minute.
Its another lesson learnt really.
Always start things early, so to be better prepared.
Looking haggard and shagged.. i mean what goes in really?
Nothing is going to produce effective results.
With high standards, how is someone going to fall?
What?
A hard fall of course, one thats so hard that it could just shatter your bones.
Not like there's anything to break the fall.
Its pathetic.
So there's the thought of just giving up.
But gosh,it'd totally be stupid... very silly.
I've not touch a single textbook for revsion today.
Though i fear of failing again.
But what to do?Motivation left me with a note that says: "Good luck and goodbye"
This mentality is doing no good at all. NO GOOD.
I ate so much today.
Yes i ate alot.
What is done cannot be undone.
Reality hits, and there's nothing anyone can do about.
I need a book.Yet i can't read a book.
I can't afford to spend time on a novel.Really.
i CAN'T afford to spend time on things that wouldn't benefit me at all.=/
But here i am blogging away.How ironic is that?
Dear "diary"...
box in my nonesense and bring it away.
Take it to a place and let it disappear forever.
Then bring along what i need.
I need....
Maybe just something enough to get me on my feet again.
Kay I shall stop my complains.
I need to do something about it.
I thought about a temporary change.
Okay..its not really a change, just something wild enough to distress.
I could do things like trying on all my dresses and shoes and mum's makeup for fun.
Eat as many ice cream as i can..
Or talk to myself.
But its absurd.
Now you see these silly stuff i do when i'm not so... me.
XoXo
I'm singing to myself
Going all pitchy and out of tune
Cos there's no one that would hear
As i reach the last lyric
&Finishing it with a jig.
Now, "unhappiness",
I don't need you to block the sun light.
Go away will you?
Shoo you.
