faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

There's gotta be more to life
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
bop to the top

Approaching at high speed

I could laze by the coast all day
pour my heart's contents into the sea
and let my thoughts go as blank as th cloudless sky.
I'd just sit there
and watch the seagulls.
Probably a place where i would head to
to make major decisions..
Then like as if all the emotions and energy has been drained out of me
I'll throw my head back
And let the sun shine on my skin.
With a refreshed mind
I exhale out the air..molecule after molecule
As new thoughts find its way to me.


Maybe its not so much about the dsappointment with myself
But th fact that its not only me that i disappoint.
As well as the countless times where it never fails to creep its way in
Feeding the mind of guilt and shame.

XoXo
Wake up call

"I wonder if missing you would be something
I'd let myself to."


honesty is the best policy