|
Welcome to my blog.This is just a collection of thoughts that i post every now and then..
What people call me:Shin
Shiny
Shin Shin
Darling
My name:Shin Yee
Cyber name:Loraine
05291993
|
As you can see there are no links
Sorry to disappoint
And to create any inconvenience
|
|
information
links
articulate
|

All of you have put a smile on my face and a lump in my throat therefore i thank you'al with all my heart. A mental note for me that Earth has completed a round around the sun. I thank my parents who've brought me to the world. Giving me a chance to see whats the world like And the many friends i get to meet. I've made a wish and i hope it comes true. People come and go Things may age with time And changes however would always be inevitable. To all the special people in my life, I love you to the moon and back. XoXo A dark and star-less night, but its the crescent moon that brought along the light. Even the littlest things Or the simplest things Love which comes in many forms Says it all.
|