faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

longing
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
bop to the top
Its like there's a whole new meaning to everything.
Another different feeling after bathing in sunlight.
Honestly, it could be of utter absurdity.
But then again, there's something wonderful about it,


Which is just yet another perculiar kind of emotion/feeling...






I've thought about it.
And i just want to say that


I appreciate the concern
And i know just how much you still miss him.
But then again if you want me to be honest,
If you're still hurt
I would understand if you wouldn't be "there"
Or of any form of.."help" when i'm still troubled on the issue.

Because its not fair to you.
And in a way its not being fair to all of us.
I'm sorry.I know how much you meant it when you say i could rely on "all of you".


I feel how you feel of loosing such a good guyfriend,
and of someone that meant alot to you.
And before i start to heal myself again.
I just hope you'd too,
and i'm still really sorry.
XoXo
Where's the hug when you need it

honesty is the best policy