faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Dear ones
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
bop to the top
Not that i wanted to bring it up again.
Nor have i not strapped myself away from the guilt and pain.
I just wondered what would things be like if i've given what was asked of me.
...I know this is silly.
And i kind of wonder,
what if i could bring myself to live in lies,

living under a face thats not mine.
To pretend to be someone else, and put this "me" away.
Haha i'm being my random and odd self again.
Pardon my insanity.
Nothing to worry about,
its just a crazy thought that came to my head.
And no, i'm not going to let something other than "me"
consume "me"(:

Thank You All.
Those that have heard me and let me cry buckets.
(Erm, even if you dont know.)
Thanks for letting me know that i'm still loved somehow,
Girlfriends and guyfriends^^
Oh and i do have to agree to what you've said,
Indeed, life isn't crumbling down without him..
instead, life would be much better with him around.
Right CT? *winks*

Nette--
Pardon my bluntness on the previous post.
And I just want to let you know,
I would be there if you want me to(:

And i've finally came to realise what others
have already knew.
Sticking to each other now is what that matters most,right?
I'm sorry it took me so long.
I guess letting go has always been a part of human's incapability.

But then it has made me realise what is important to me,
With the acknowledge of fear.


honesty is the best policy