faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Affinity
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
bop to the top

"Awaken.. yet still in deep sleep"

Yes, i've been going in circles.
Pull me back,
When you think i have to stop.

So, i'm happy with the sec 1's progress.
(Even though i've only manages to remember 3-4 names)
My stamina has plunged down.
And there's probably just a few more weeks till we step down.
Would you believe,
I missed the days at kallang?
That feeling of knowing that you have a "battle" ahead.
And right now, we are "battling" against ourselves.

{And oh, sorry guys(6f)...couldn't go out the other day.
I wanted to go, and i know i missed out a lot.
Maybe i'll catch up with you guys soon.(:}

I was rather depressed after doing math.
I couldn't really understand the question.
Or probably my mood swings were acting up again,
so it ended up twice as bad.
(At least i was patient enough=p)
Anyway...i'll let it go away with the wind.
I didn't even have the time to sit down with a good book.=/
(okay, excluding the mag runrun lent to me)
--which resulted me having the impulse to shop.
(Mummy, was complaining bout her trip to orchard road today,
she saw the lady that "snatched" her dress--she was quite pissed cos that was the last piece)
Women.They are capable of getting things they want by all means.
..Okay, probably not.

I've finally found a day to catch a movie.
Yes i know i'm addicted.
Its the next thing best after shopping=x
(Confessions of a shopaholic is going to be up soon too^^)
Its not only these..i've been craving for food too.
Like sushi, pasta, doughnuts, pizza and oh my..even fast food0_0

Was walking past movie posters and i came across "Marley & Me"--yes i want to watch this too
And i thought of Chanel and Hello.
I miss them )=
Its been 2398706 days since i last saw them(hehe i'm exaggerating, 4 months actually)
And i want to go swimming!
The weather isn't helping me on this.
But i kind of enjoy the showers in the afternoon,
its much more cooling^^

Alright, I realised my post is getting really lengthy,
i shall end off here for now.

XoXo,
its like learning something more
from what you've already knew.






honesty is the best policy