faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

No more ms miserable
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
bop to the top
Yes,this would be just another short post.
Life has been gettig more and more hectic.
with tournaments..tests and in-focus(remedials after school)
Which means because of tournament i would be missing out on the remedials
and classes.. and probably having to arrange another time for tests i had missed.
I hadn't even wrote back to my friend..=/
Oh..yes,CNY.. i'll be missing a whole day of school and in-focus!(probably two)
Argh.
I was just told that my dad's boss's son just had a daughter..
which means there would be a dinner thingy going on in feb..
I'm looking forward to the food.Haha..
i've been getting weird remarks or questions like
What are you thinking?
Are you okay?
LOL.. people do i look like i'm not?
Must be the hectic schedule lah.Haha..
alright thats all for today.
xoxo

honesty is the best policy