faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Picture perfect
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
bop to the top
The click five.
One song that i often skip listening when it plays in my mp3 (empty)

And the other that could often play in my head (Happy birthday)
Yes..i'm currently listening to it now on the radio.
Sent Jing to the airport yesturday and i'm beginning to miss her already.
Gosh 5 days.
Feels like i'm sending her off for a month.
Nevermind..she'd be back real soon.
With lots of stories to share.

She said she is going to bring back some snow for me.
But haha.. it'd become water by the time she reaches Singapore.


I've been feeling tired easily/often.
Probably because i've been sleeping late.
AND i'm dying to catch a movie!!!
I've been having bad dreams lately too.
3 times in a row.
first was getting upset over a certain thing.
2nd there were living creatures that i'm afraid of, eating people i know and threatening our lives.

And the third one.. i cried in my dream so much that i bet it could fill a bucket.
Its only the 25th of November and there's already the jingles playing on the radio.
Malls are all decorated too.
Christmas.
Sometimes it makes me wonder alot.
Maybe oneday..
One christmas...
I would.. I might...
Hehe alright nevermind..i'm drifting off into my thoughts again. =p


Felt bored so i decided to blog.
And i shall go off now.

Toodles people.
XoXo.
I looked at the time and it showed 11:11
Do you know what it means?
It means someone is thinking of you.
Haha.

honesty is the best policy