
Funny how life gets complicated
When you felt its simple.
On how much you could find out in just an hour.
The thoughts that could constantly run through in your head.
Things that were there.
Things that were done.
Things that so happened to hurt someone.
Things that were not intentional.
Ya..i do wonder why i was suddenly told
knowing bout that and all.
Am i suppose to name my stand?
I dont know.
I dont know why..it feels like i'm suppose to back out
I mean.. it doesnt really involve me..
But somehow it does.
And i'm feeling guilty.
Dont know if the problem has resolved
And i would definitely not ask the person itself.
Afraid that i might trigger the sudden emotional stress.
But i felt alarmed,shocked,and somehow stabbed.
Wait, i'm not suppose to feel that.
Why am i feeling stabbed?
No, i'm not going to question myself anymore
Or try to make conclusions.
Because it may end up 'empty' again.
But when the words was spoken
it sent a direct image to my head.
Like i could picture it perfectly.
And pang!
No no.I think i'm getting overly sensitive these days.
It's just that..
I don't even know myself.
And i'm feeling all weird.
While knowing things that i could not put my finger on.
And how everything doesn't string together.
Many questions popping out of my head one by one.
And it'd be better if its not asked.
Realising how something could lead to selfishness,
How selfishness could lead to agony,
And agony led to confusions.
If time could ever heal anything,I hope it turned out okay.
I forgot to ask something.
But it was not that important anyway.
I'm so.. confused!
Really.
The thought of asking why i was being told of all that
is really tempting.
But i guess there's reasons..
Or just happen to want me to know.
I wonder if it would do me better if i dont know at all.
Knowing and not knowing is not a thing that i could choose i guess.
Still again.. i can't figure myself.
XoXo
Dear friend,
I'm afraid of falling in love..