|
|
It was such a disappoinment. Didnt manage to get anything Ya, i'm having the "day of my life" again. Daydreaming till i got home I didnt feel like eating much I was on auto mode when i ate my burger king meal My expression must be really upset since for the first time, my mum actually asked if something happened to me "Yes mum.Something horrible, you wont even want to look at it" Nope..i did not say that.it was in my head. I ignored and went into the room. I sat there blankly for 5 minutes & i saw the psp lying on the sidetable. And i did something i had never had interest on. Playing the psp. Played golf. Got kind of bored after completing the task. Thought of going for archery Ya a random thought. But no..i might make a fool of myself there and get even more upset. Feeling so lifeless now. I'm not even thrilled if someone asked to go shopping now. Blank.Blank..& even more blank. Typing for the sake of blogging. Tried to change the blogskin. BUT..the photo was not available. Oh how better could life be? Like i had enough. |
|
|