faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

If.Why.How.Help.
Friday, September 05, 2008
Friday, September 05, 2008
bop to the top

Boo!
Well..I think i've been intoxicated.
Ha-ha-ha..
And my family tree is complicated.
Lets see..
I have ancestors from China(obvious)
Maybe a little western.
Maybe a little Malay.
Some were singaporean that became malaysian.
Some remarried thrice and
i dont know which i belonged in.
Its like my relatives are all over asia.
And some still not found.
--In the 'lost' category.

I guess its okay to make mistakes.
The thing is.
I'm not yet sure enough to
stay put in this little circle.
I like to roam a little.
So dont expect promises.

Also..The common test is round the corner.
& I'm not prepared!
I guess i need a little luck.
But its hard to rely on something
that u have to grasp in an opportunity.
Slipping slowly..along this
endless stretch of slippery slope.
Waiting to see what lies at the end.

XoXo..
i'm still a little girl
that likes to fantasize of how it'd be like
in 'once upon a dream'..(:


honesty is the best policy