faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Thinking
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
bop to the top



They didnt know
That when they were questioning..
I was questioning myself.
Asking myself
Trying to persuade myself.
They didnt know
The truth,
About what i really thought.
It was hard to sit there.
Cos i'm actually feeling what she's going through..
Being hesitant and all..
I think i could still hang on for a moment..
Just a moment
To pull through
To not stress about it anymore.
Still,u guys didnt know..
that its not just one that
u'all were persuading(i'm persuading myself as well)
But TWO.(if...)
I'm hanging on.(and was just about to let go)
Whats with me nowadays
Staring in space..
My Day(today):
3 thing to note to self--
make a better impression to my tutee
release her on time
To hang on.(dun make a fool of myself tomorrow)
XoXo..
Coming clean
with the rain.
Miss me okay?(haha)


honesty is the best policy