|
Welcome to my blog.This is just a collection of thoughts that i post every now and then..
What people call me:Shin
Shiny
Shin Shin
Darling
My name:Shin Yee
Cyber name:Loraine
05291993
|
As you can see there are no links
Sorry to disappoint
And to create any inconvenience
|
|
information
links
articulate
|
 I really wonder why shin ru made that face...  (pics after dinner) *******************************************************************Whats a world without Chocolates?!I've just indulge a yummy "horn meiji" chocolate.Ohh and reminds me of the chocolates val shared with us the other day.Heavenly!~Haha..Grandma is going back tomorrow.I'll miss her.I've got like nothing to do at home.Which means my blog is boring.I'm boring.And bored.Okay.Even if i'm getting on with something..the blog is pretty dead.Either readers dont know whats going on,what i'm talking about(bout post doesnt make any sense),or either some boring short stuff.Hah.So often try to put up some nice pictures..(at least i have some nice thing in the post),and probably most of them were copied and saved (:Ahh..and i need shopping.I hadnt got anything from Zara.(which i was hoping to,before the holidays.)Right..i've to sign off now since mummy booked a place at 6pm.Toodles.
|