faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

When knocked back to reality.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008
bop to the top

I LOVE alexandra potter's books.
Gosh,girls.... its a must read!
Even after completing the two books(me and mr darcy&be careful what u wish for), it still tempts me to own one..
Results.
What can i say.I... am a horrible person.
I'm being unfair.
To dad.&myself.
Thanks people.Who consoled me.Esp Jing.Thank You.(:
We shall all work for better results in the 2nd semester.
Now.. how to face dad?
And reality.
I feel so terrible I dont even want to pop champane for my day.
It makes me feel even worst.Guilt.
And come to think of it.I've had never been pleased with myself in whatever i do at all.Even if it doesnt show.
No gosh,i dont want dark clouds hanging above me again.
And am trying to make everyday,like a perfect/beautiful day.
They say..past,present,future.Today is a present.Live life to the fullest.
Signing off.
XoXo.

honesty is the best policy