faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

untitled
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
bop to the top

Yah he's right.
Bout the inner me and stuff.
Though find it kinda weird and shocked to be approach in such manner.
But i still doubt he's reading-minds stuff.

Anyway..thanks for the concern.
Really unsatisfied with my grades.
Agh..
(ok maybe he can't minds but could conclude things from their daily routines / actions and stuff.Quite accurately.)
Aha.And found another person thats afraid of...ghost..=.=
Failed hist+ss and amath.
I wonder how i'm gonna face reality.
Quite disappointed though.
I dont find anything that i could actually do better in.
OKay i need space.
Yes once again u're right.I'm a mess.
A mess that only me could clear it away.
Only me could set it right.
But its difficult.
But it doesnt mean i've not tried.
Yes.I'm worrying over littlest things.
Things bothering me cos they're never giving me answers.
Answers that i seeked.
I cant come up with my answers.
it is not math.It doesnt have formulas.
And it always differs.
I get sensitive and paranoid bout what others think or what they might have thought.
Still i'm trying my best.
Thanks for your time.
Thank you for trying to make me feel happy.As in not on the outside but inside.
Sometimes u create problems and sometimes i'm quite fedup with u but.thank you.Bro.(:


Still i cant escape from what reality brings me.



honesty is the best policy