|
|
Due to the rising temperatures of the weather. My mood swings are not getting anybetter. & of cause..the stress of a pulled rubberband increases. You know what i mean Girlfriends are the best.(: About 2/3 of the time we spent together were laughters. Yah thats a good thing. English Paper was so difficult that i'm almost on the verge of crying out for help. The word 'relic' did help..but still gosh. The first passage about the Prince thing...I seriously dont understand what the heck they are trying to tell us. & the second passage about the Cambodian's antiques/heritage/culture... Gawd..its even worst than the first passage. Oh please.Pray that i'll pass. I wonder if i could pass my SS. I wrote one whole chunck of words.(whatever i remember bout the ageing population) Hope i dont get out of point.A pass will do. Ahhhhhhhhhh I need to brush up my language,esp eng. So went to borrow a book today.Heeeeeeee(: "Be careful what u wish for" --------alright toodles. With love. I need M&Ms.. There's a thing about you that makes me go offbeat. |
|
|