faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

As i am
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
bop to the top




Thank You Lynn for the birthday present(:
And thank you Susan and Jialing for the chocolates(:
Y'al are loved!Hahaha

My knees feel like jelly.
I cant walk properly,and i think i'm going to fall sick soon.
Yah maybe for once in my life,i'm spending my birthday in bed tomorrow.
Well,hope not.
Actually,i wanted to post something really really really really really really really sacarstic here.
But decided not to.
I'm tired and worn out.
My thumb hurt, my legs hurt, and am mentally hurt.
Well yah probably was bcos i was naive and nonchalant from the start.
I guess i should not go any further, since i already said i dont want to post ANYTHING sacarstic.
I miss camp i miss the instructers.I miss the day where i got the grp hug while doing nature's rumble..i miss EVERYTHING.I guess its the best bdae i ever had.
I really really miss the happy and united days we had together during sec 2 camp.Nothing could beat that.(:
& now everything thing that is left are beautiful memories.
Reminiscing every single thing.
Gawd i think i've got to stop.Or i'll cry a bucket.
So JIng,grace,val,sus,jl... do bring back photos of the place.
You know... if IF ck and melvin happened to appear there.i'd kill y'al.Haha just kidding.
Well, tell them i miss them.Tell the place too.
Thank u'al.(:

And i'm drifting off into my world again.
I'm right here,cant u see?

Signing off..XoXo


honesty is the best policy