|
Welcome to my blog.This is just a collection of thoughts that i post every now and then..
What people call me:Shin
Shiny
Shin Shin
Darling
My name:Shin Yee
Cyber name:Loraine
05291993
|
As you can see there are no links
Sorry to disappoint
And to create any inconvenience
|
|
information
links
articulate
|
Somehow...listening to the blog song cheers me up a little bit(:Look..isn't the dog and the lil girl cute?!Its really amazing how a song could actually change the mood of people.To be frank I'm hesitant bout something.Alright..many things.Still Studying,Family and Friends are the priority.Gosh.I feel like i'm in a mess.Something is not right.And i dont know what is it.But regardless of what it is.I'm gonna set things right.I dont want it to be in the way.I cant help but agree with this sentence " Gemini has two distinct personalities"Is that the reason why i'm having moodswings lately..and often caught in daze,bcos i felt that something's not right?I want to put everything in place and calm my mind.Maybe i'm stressed.I dont know.Maybe..i just need a shoulder to lie on.Xoxo.Toodles people.& may things go smoothly for me.(:
|