faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Affection
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Thursday, March 20, 2008
bop to the top
Attempts to sing..*hits high notes*~ goes out of tune and...(breathless)
LOL
Okay..i guess she's right of looking at the positive side,rather than the bad
Cos I'll end up being very..paranoid and idiotic.
Thanks for the enlightenment(:
Yes,I've bought a notebook.
Which means, 1)doodling,2)diary...
I'm trying my best to not rely on it too much.
If not I'll fill the book up in a week.. !.!
Gosh..did i mention bout the trainings?
! ! ! ! ! ! ! Terrible.
Lots of running(and i really mean alot..like running arnd bedok reservoir thrice)
Passes(on the wall)--severe energy loss.T.T
Ohh..and daddy said he is gonna take me to his boss's son's wedding..
Yay!!! Like finally,i get to witness a some happy "ending".=P
*Sigh..and i still have to prepare for Common Test.
Oh yah.There's a Korea Trip this Dec holi.
I wanna go.I wanna go.I wanna go!.. XD
..But i'm not sure if sch wld subsidise.
In they're not..my hope are crashed.
Anyway,shall hope for the best.(:

Alrite..thats all for today.
Toodles XoXo.

honesty is the best policy