|
|
Some nights I pray myself to sleep Waking up,having to feel that something was wrong. So wrong in which i felt lost. Putting away the dream And going on with life But still,its still haunting me. Every second,u'll just intride in without knocking. Why? Again,for the whole month U had been there. Should i be glad/hopeful,or should i feel sorry and blame myself.. With you fading away,and filled in my head at the same time.. Thanks for making me realise that its all in the past. I totally forgot to click on it before i threw it away. And it was happily written in a way that made it seemed amorous, which made it felt even more fatal than it was before. To even know that i'm dense enough to live in 1897066 milliion yrs ago. To even replace the words ,for what i assumed it might be. Eveything seemed like cliche.Or should i say,it had never exist? Because the significance thing has been tampered and has left me with no choice. I'm left with nothing,and back to where i've started off. Its left with nothing..but a torn up piece. |
|
|