faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo


Saturday, February 23, 2008
Saturday, February 23, 2008
bop to the top
The words that were not spoken has been killing me..

Did i even mention about my school work?
*gasp,no.
It's been.P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.
Let me put away the logarithm from the book!
But oh gosh,luckily i have runrun!!
Or else,i'd be the teacher's "pet" for staying after school for "tea".
Just went to meet up with her so to let her teach me math.
She's so good.And i understand!(better)
----Argh,but still i wld be seeing two underlined subjects for my progress report.----
Guess what else i've failed.Beware and behold...
C-H-I-N-E-S-E.Not that i want my foul results to be vividly exposed.
I'm just too disgust bout it.
Let this post trigger me in making up the efforts for the people that had helped me.
Alrite once again i've to end the post for the day.
Toodles~(:

honesty is the best policy