|
|
Alrite.SHUT UP. Practically or LITERALLY..i've had enough of that. Enough. Oh great,what the? Maybe i am not suppose to be angry.Yeah?I'm not,but for this instance,i cant help it. Its like a giant volcano thats gonna explode. Heck. Argh,i'm seriously trying to swallow the anger. I HATE LIEs. Or is it just the stupid me that too stupid to even forget it? I feel like ripping it into parts.But i cant.i might as well rip off the screen off my desk. Right,i dont understand why i'm getting so worked up.It just seemed to be it. Sometimes i feel like ..forget it. All this is enough.I need to get the anger out of me. That word will do. !!!!!! Argh!!! Great,my head is hurting again. I'll chill,this shall be the last time i'm gonna get so worked up. I'm gonna forget bout all this. The feelings ,what i saw..what i read,what i heard.Everything. This is the last of you. |
|
|