faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

New begining
Friday, January 04, 2008
Friday, January 04, 2008
bop to the top
Alrite..
The first day of school wasnt really as what i thought it might turn out to be.
Though the school is okay(and very breezy),i find myself kinda out cast.
Well,how should i put it?
About 65% of the class were from e5 last yr.
And yah..practically they took over.
Anyway,have not really got to know better of one another yet.
But still,i'm trying hard to adapt.
As u can see,since most of the students are from e5,which means the more brainy ones.
I kinda thought i might be alittle too far back.(as for acadamic)
I'm trying my best to stay above water level.
And though most of my close frens are busy these few days,i hang around with those i know from my class.
Kinda lone though..i've been placed in the middle of i-dont-know-where.
Front,back,right are new faces to me.Though on my left was Bejamin Leong wei ming.(yes him?!Gawd..after that stinky yr i had with him when i was 11).But he doesnt talk much.(though the attitude is still the same..or shld i say,probably gone worst?)
I think i shld slap myself for talking bad about others.
Anyway..Netball was surprisingly okay on wed.(though i'm having muscle aches right now)
And the school team has to go for extra trainings on fri(which i wont need).
So yah..all the best to you guys.
Gosh..we got homework on the second day of school.U know which sub?Of corse no need guesses,it's sure to be MATH.I got a little lost during the lesson though.But i think i can manage.(=
*Sigh*I miss 2007 so much.
Though when we see one another we would wave frantically or say hi.
I wonder whats the sec 1's like.Though i've got feedback that their v childish.We'll hope for the best.
Alrite..having netball again on monday.(><)Hope coach wont be too harsh.Cos seriously i had slacked ALOT.I dont think i could even run 20 rounds around the netball court.(So dont even mention bout telecom or even 2.4)
Trying hard to open up.I cant always stay too quiet..=.=
Okay..signing off now.
Tata guys.XoXo

honesty is the best policy