faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

The music got into me again
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Saturday, January 05, 2008
bop to the top
It got into me again.
For that,i thought it was destined.
For this i thought was fate.
What i wished was faith.
What i hoped was trust.
What i yearn,was your concern & being there.[always]
Trying to get some answers from u.
Trying to get close.
Its causing so much pain,when i realised how far i am.
I was afraid for u to say 'go'.
Dont leave.Could u stay?
Sometimes i just wondered what i am to you.
Everytime i thought of u,it made me think why i couldnt tell you.
Is it time for me to let go?
At that moment,as i heard your voice.
I wanted to throw myself in your arms.And tell u i missed you.
Everytime i read of how u'd be there for her.U made me think that i didnt exist.
The music got into me.
The times i sat right beside you.The times i just want u to be close.
I want u here.Right now.
I dont know why i turned out like this.But i guess its bcos,i like you.
Let the words scatter..
The post wants to remain like this,so dont bother guessing.

honesty is the best policy