|
Welcome to my blog.This is just a collection of thoughts that i post every now and then..
What people call me:Shin
Shiny
Shin Shin
Darling
My name:Shin Yee
Cyber name:Loraine
05291993
|
As you can see there are no links
Sorry to disappoint
And to create any inconvenience
|
|
information
links
articulate
|
 (listening to a song called " over you" *if I'm not wrong on 91.3FM =p) Ha ha..there's no homework for today! Right,so I'll just do a quick update and get occupied with my storybook!He he.(I'm on the climate already! Xp) Another book to remand*Aw..its almost like the movie called "the lake house".okok lets get back to the school topic.Aw..i finally understand abit more for hist.And my house colour is so striking!(yellow)Gawd..a class/bunch of..bananas?LOLLOLI've been daydreaming too much lately..cant focus on lessons that are boring.Makes me go off track.And i've been yawning so much,though i got my 8hrs of sleep.(i guess)Hais..still cant mingle well with the people in class.Sometimes i'll just stare at the empty space,either i'm waiting for someone to approach me..or i just find that i dont have relevant or interesting things to talk about.Haha and we actually have a smile ambassador.Who? Ismail or aka..is smile.Ytd,we were suppose to some out with some class rules.And he just got the smiling rule.(with further explanation)With the use of the self awareness,social awareness,self management,relationship management and responsible decision making.And geography(full)..is freaking heavy.There's so much to remember..X.XEEeesh,i have training tomorrow.I shld have known not to agreed bout doing the scoring=.= cos i end up having tough trainings.Gawd.That pressure really drives me mad,insane,stress and my head feels so heavy.*sigh*I just want to attend trainings(light) and guide the sec 1's.I dont want the extra load/pressure.Argh..the p-r-e-s-s-u-r-e is seriously pulling down my mood.There it goes again and i have to deal with it.Alrite,i guess i'll end off here.Adios amigos (:
|