faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

I'm moving on
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Saturday, December 08, 2007
bop to the top
As the music plays again.
People say its hard to move on.But its harder to hold on to something which is not there.
Yes i've come to an conclusion.
It shall be over.Cos i'm over and done with.
I shall move on to what it's there rather than something that isn't.
I'll make this promise to myself.And if i were to break it,i shall vanish. I'm sick with those mood-swings its giving me.
Cos i'm done with hating myself.I'm done with wandering in the dark.
I'm done with being there but not being seen.I'm done with the hopes i'm holding on to.
I'm done with whatever that's bothering me.I'm done with the feeling thats invading me.
I'm done with the nights that i have to think of it.I'm done with waiting.I'm done with regreting.I'm done with being transparent.I'm done with myself.I'm done with you,you and you.
I'm done with the days.And i'm done with imaginating something that's not gonna come true.
Even if it's hard,I'll try.Even if i have to sacrifice that moment of chance,i will.
I dont believe in luck.Cause it's just a moment of opportunity that u have to catch.
And i would not believe in a happy ever after again.It's false,it aint gonna happen.It's fiction,u'll only see in fairytales.I'm through with being stupid enough to believe thats such things happen.
I'm putting and end to it.Miracles dont happen,unless you are stupid enough to wait.I've wasted my time.I've wasted my energy.My patience has ran out.The tears have dried.From now on,yes from now on,THAT such thing won't happen again.
Because i had have enough.

honesty is the best policy