|
|
This afternoon..while i walked to the interchange. I saw the guy..whom would seat on the first seat of the row of "liu qin". I think he should find me familiar. Just..i took out my instrument.Made a few strums..and started to play some songs which i used to in primary school. My fingers hurt since i hadnt touch the instruments for almost 2 yrs. But my skills slowly picked up. I played songs which we used for the competition.. Songs which i used to practice hard at home. Songs that brings me wonderful memories. And even songs i played that used to my my heart skipped a beat. I kinda miss the orchestra.I know i'm sounding stupid.I didnt know i love the orchestra this much,till now. If only i could continue playing now.But the sch doesnt have it as a CCA. Due to me..trying hard to play the songs again..My fingers got purple..and numb.And even got a blister from trying hard to play it right. I'm glad i bought the liu qin.It shall keep my memories save by my side..Remembering me that once i played in an orchestra. xOxO.. |
|
|