faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

...
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
bop to the top
Right..i had this pain in the right eye when i woke today.
I guess tonight i'll get to bed early.
I had just blog for the sake of blogging cos i have nothing to do.
Ohh and just now..Shin Qian had just crack a joke.
She forgot to return her friend's wallet when safe-keeping for her.
So her friend's brother came to pick it up.
This was the conversation mum and qian had after her bro left:
Mom:I though u said crystal have a sister?
Qian:No..she only have an elder brother,she dont have sister.
Mom:huh then why last time i heard that u said crystal had a sister?
Qian:No!She is a Free-thinker.

LOL..i think she answered for the sake of answering mum.

honesty is the best policy