faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

XxOo
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
bop to the top
Alrites..
We had went to pg again.
Well this time..there's ntg to talk about.
So we played games.
Funny though..i think i got a little retarded after playing(blur blur)
Eps the Big fish small fish...Haha.
And the numbers.Heartattack was fun.


I'll miss 2E1.
I've not realised how much i missed out.
I shld had at least get to talk to the boys or something.
And chat more frequently with the girls.
Well,time has passed.
We just got clicked together so naturally.Although we may seemed far to one another..but at times,we could be closer than what u could think of.We bond and unite.(=
We'll be getting to noe where we wld be going next yr on 2nd nov.
I'll wish everyone the best..(=

Of what it comes
And where it leads to
I'll always be hoping
for that
everyday..would be better&better(=

XxOo
Love,With a million M&Ms..

honesty is the best policy