faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Paranoid
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
bop to the top
LOL..i had finally found something that describes me =P
Great..another boring day.
Here are list of things that i could do and had done:
Read the Nanny Diaries book
Blog
Listen to music..(yah currently listening now)
Sleep?(nah)
Msn
Talk.(to whom?!Yah right, the four walls.Haha)

Alrights i am seriously bored to death!x.x
I've just found this song while i was searching thru music on radioblogclub.
Song title:Something I never had.
Lets see,how should i elaborate on my post?
Gosh,no inspirations.LOL.
Its not raining today!Hurray.Though kinda sunny.
ahh 1 more day and i'll be getting my papers back for checking of results.
I just dreamt that i went to 3e5!
I was so shock from my dream that i woke.
Terrible,what a nightmare.But oh well,shall be prepared for the worst.
Kind of excited for the chalet.Though i dont know if i would be staying overnight.

OKays,and they say that we're going vivo this sat?!
Gosh,i have no money.And those stuff in vivo tempt me to buy them.Do they have gelato there??
i miss u and i dont know why
Over and Out.

honesty is the best policy