faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

2more papers!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
bop to the top
Ok i guess i know why there wasnt the toolbox for me to change the colour of my fonts.
COS it wasnt Compose..=.=
Why is the weather so hot now?!
I'm like gonna be roasted* already..haha
my sis told me a joke yesturday.

And here is what she said:
Once,there were three boys named,Shut Up,Trouble And Manners.
They wanted to go to the forest and play but when they reached the forest,it was already dark.
Then,Trouble went missing.
So,Both Shut Up and Manners went to the police-station.
Manners was too afraid so he waited outside.
In the police-station...
Police:What is your name?
Shut Up:Shut up.
Police:What is your name?!
Shut Up:Shut up.
Police:I ASKED WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!
Shut Up: My name is shut up.
Police:ok..who are u looking for?
Shut Up:I am looking for trouble.
Police:What!..?!
Shut Up: I am looking for trouble,trouble is my friends's name.
Police :Where is your manners?!
Shut Up:Manners, is waiting outside.

Police: ......


LOL..Pls tag to comment on the joke.
Haha was quite funny when my sister told me the joke.
Finally!!!!I have only two more papers to go!..YAY
Hist was okay today.But i dont know if i wrote enough points.
Gonna revise Lit later.
Alrights..tata!

honesty is the best policy