faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Reveal
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Saturday, September 29, 2007
bop to the top
"How To Touch A Girl"Mmm
I think I could like you
I already do
Feelings can grow but
They can go away tooYou're takin my hand
Lookin into my eyes
Don't be in a rush to Get me tonight Feel somethin happenin
Could this be a spark? To satisfy me baby Gotta satisfy my heart
Do you know how to touch a girl? If you want me so much
First I have to know Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind? Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world If you know how to touch a girl
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
I think I could like youBut I keep holding back
Cause I can't seem to tell If you're fiction or fact
Show me you can laugh Show me you can cry
Show me who you really are Deep down inside
Do you feel somethin happenin? Could this be for real?
I don't know right now but tonight we'll reveal
Do you know how to touch a girl? If you want me so much
First I have to know Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
Bring me some flowers
Conversation for hours
To see if we really connect
And baby if we do
Ooh I'll be givin all my love to you
Ohh Do you know how to touch a girl? If you want me so much
First I have to knowAre you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind? Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world If you know how to touch a girl
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl? (Yeah, yeah)
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl...

Over and out.

honesty is the best policy