faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Quotes..
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Thursday, September 27, 2007
bop to the top
Beauty:
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart ~ Kahlil Gibran~
A soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. ~Johann von Goeth ~
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. ~Hellen Keller ~
Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears. ~ Edgar Allen Poe~
What a strange illusion it is to suppose that beauty is goodness.~Tolstoy~
"Beauty and folly are old companions."~Ben Franklin ~
If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. ~Vincent Van Gogh ~
Love:
"Of all the earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven is the beating of a truly loving heart."~Henry Ward Beecher~
Time is too slow for those who wait,too swift for those who fear,too long for those who grieve,too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love, time is eternity.~Henry Van Dyke~
After all these years I see that I was mistaken about Evein the beginning; it is better to live outside the Gardenwith her than inside it without her.~Mark Twain~
"Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love"
"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physicsso important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute.THAT'S relativity."~
Albert Einstein Quotes~
And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.~Antoine de Saint-Exupery~
"It doesn't matter who you love, or how you love, but that you love"~Rod McKuen~

In our life there is a single color, as on an artist`s palette,which provides the meaning of life and art.It is the color of love.~Marc Chagall~
"Do you love me because I am beautiful,or am I beautiful because you love me?"~Cinderella~
"A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears."~Woodrow Wyatt~
"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go" ~Herman Hesse~
Friendship:
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
Ralph Waldo Emerson: Friendship Quotes.A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud.
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies). Sent by clovers
"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."- Sent by Jasmine Fitzwilliam
"A new friendship is like an unripened fruit - it may become either an orange or a lemon"- Emma Stacey
"Friendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity." - Kahil Gibran



I had currently posted some quotes.=)
Hope u guys could read through!
All the best for EOY.
<33

honesty is the best policy