faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Exams...=.=
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
bop to the top



Heys people!


I had finally done my Flour baby(on mon)


Here are some pics of my flour baby..^^^^
lols...i know it looks kinda scarey.But i guess uts still cute =))
Hais.. i dont think i would be updating my blog during this few weeks or this month and the next coming month.Cos Final Yr and common test are coming.(i'll try to update)
Ahhh~Tmr have English Oral..=( I think i will fail for picture disscusion.
I'm always nervous when it comes to face to face oral examinations..my words or vocabs would be in a mess and my mind would be blank.help..T.T
Been writing many many geo notes for common test nxt week.
Better be starting to practice on math as well as revision for sci.I need to ace u know.
Oh yah and my chinese.I couldnt believe that i failed the previous test.Oh gosh.Better self study more than to rely on my chinese teacher.Can sleep during her lessons.
And i could hardly go online or use the com since my father is much more strict this few days since the FYE are coming.
I still have sooo much things to do.Yet so LITTLE time!!
=( Major crisis here..
Alrights i think i better end off here for today.
Byebye!..
XxOo



honesty is the best policy