|
|
Oh my gosh the toolbar is finally seen!(fonts and colours) I wonder if i would have the habit of sleeping late =.= due to conference almost the whole holiday.=P Time really passes v quickly. LOL today was funny.Siew Beng wanted to dominate the world?!He has a wide spread of imagination..haha. And the concert is like only 3mins?I guess barely.Haha,the audience would definitely run after him. Currently conferencing and blogging.LOL. Hmm..multi-tasking again. *the concert was going well and he earned $100 000?lol. i think i would be so dead on monday cos i had not done much on my math hw.=P HAis.Anyway i'm prepared to be scolded on monday.I wonder if i shld be going to swimming lesson since i'm having a runny nose...=.= Tmr have to wake up early T.T Realised sb and ct will quarrel no matter its face to face or on the phone..haha. Cat fight bah..=P It's quite hard to type with the phone sandwiched between my shoulder and head...look like some couch potato.. Alrites i guess this shall be all for today. Tata.=)) XxOo |
|
|