faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

When i'm standing in the dark.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
bop to the top
Destiny.
How many people will believe in this?
Not many.
What about fate then?
Why do people have to believe in them?If they're unpredictable.
When i'm standing in the dark i'll still believe..~Thats someone's watching over me...

I did not do well for my MYE.
It sucks.
And i dont need people to come forward and comment on my marks.Or compare with.What i felt was ripping off the paper in your hands.
Whatever.I shall not hold such grude over small matters.
Anyway..i'm hoping that i will pass my english.3 1/2 pathetic marks will do.Just pass me..please?
Hope the overall grade for english would not flunk me.If not i dont have the face to face Mr Kiew,or my parents.
All the hopes are on my math now.I need an A+.
I'm disappointed by how badly i did for my sci.

Okay,camp.
Looking forward and not looking forward.
Okay i know its hard to understand.Let me explain this.
I'm afraid of heights.The moment i'm being put up there on the plank my body would be out of control..trembling non-stop.And my feet would not do as i command.FEAR.I might make a fool of myself on the day carrying out the activity.
I'm looking forward to kayaking.It would be my first time on a boat..paddling on sea water!=)
Another thing it would be my first time not being home with my parents on 29 May.
I think i will miss the on that very day.

Nevermind,i'm a big girl now.
Lets just see how it would turn out during camp.
I cant wait to know who are my group members.
Ciao.


honesty is the best policy