|
|
Tell me what do u do when it all falls apart. Sometimes it just seemed like its there, then sometimes it wasnt there at all. U cant even find a trace of it. I feel like as though i'm just existing in reality.But not somewhere else. I know its like as if i'm too sensitive. Time comes. It is like some mixed emotions.Anymoment it would just breakdown. Hate it. Splitting so many times.Then back again. I mean,it feels like some bullshit. Why do i have to be in this state anyway? Always on both sides.Positive and negative. Even as if i'm Gemini.Does it has to show in this ways? The tap is broken. Someone call the plumber. I feel like hiding. Away. I hate to see or hear, so to that i dont feel anything. NUMB,this could be it. I guess life's has to have many UPS and DOWNS. Its just going too fast. The slightest excitment has already gone. Its like i'm on a rolla-coaster,on it many times, u could see the people around me screaming and enjoying themselves, while i just sat there thinking through and scared, no excitment,no enthusiasm,no enjoyment. There were three E's at first. Now there's just 'e'laborating breakdown. |
|
|