|
|
Today, we had finally finished our last paper!.. =)) And today I,Jing yi,Insyirah,Sahidah,Ms neo,Clement,Zaley,Darren went to the theatres to wathc Spiderman 3.It was awesome.=) Although one part was very sad or should i put it this way..tearful. After the movie,Jy and I went to buy Mother's Day present... Didnt knew what to buy so i got two facial masks for mum,and jy bought a toner and facial foam for her mum. Me and my family had dinner at the Long Beach Restaurant then,guess what the crab shell got stucked in between my teeth when i was not careful..I had to get it out 2 hrs later...='( After dinner we went over to somewhere near the restaurant to see guys wade-boarding.It was so cool!The american almost got me and my mum wet!Haha both of us fled then.Almost got us..luckily we were fast. Ohh..i did like to try the sport someday. OKay thats all for today. Goodnite peeps!=)) Sweet dreams. |
|
|