faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Secrets exist..and life is a miracle.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Friday, March 09, 2007
bop to the top
I dont know what hit me.
I wanted to break down.
I'm living and hoping for some miracle.
I cant depend on luck..since its opportunities that we must know when to take.
I make myself smile more.Try to laugh,and to be slightly hyper.
But somehow i feel something turning inside out of me.
And my chest tightening..expanding a little inside..and slowly u could hear the sound of your heart racing,like it would go round the whole world,non-stop.
I read of this:"Look at what is there,not what u see"
I'm trying hard to drill this in me.And to make use of it.
"Will it be helping me?",sometimes i thought to myself.
Well who knows..till one day i try.
Its been 25 days 9hrs 51 mins and 43 secs..
It's been hard.

I've got my report card.
And i guess i have to work harder.
Its drools.Totally.

honesty is the best policy