faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Occured
Friday, February 09, 2007
Friday, February 09, 2007
bop to the top
What i had not thought of had happened,
I dont have the courage to face it.
Neither the cheek to ask.
Everytime different things comes to me.
What should i do to tackle it?

I'm trying to gather all my courage,
all the courage within to speak.
Yes,i'll try.
But do give me the chance.
I'm aware that chances comes and go.

I do not wish anyone is being blamed or accused of.
Seriously i dont.
I cant let it go.
So there's nothing to choose.
But a one-path.
There's gotta be more to life.
Its like i'm wasting every moment of my time.

It flies like a speed of light before i could react.
Yes i tried to treat as 'it' was non-existence.
Its hard.
Everyime i walked passed,or a glance
summoned my within.
Non-stop..
It was too fast for me to slow it down.
Perhaps all this i've written turned out to be toilet paper.

honesty is the best policy