faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Sunday!
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Sunday, December 03, 2006
bop to the top
Today is sunday..
Ntg to do.Nowhere to go.And no mood to go out.And my leg aches after the training on friday..guessed that i ran too much.
And tmr..we are having friendly match against Pasir ris Sec!Ahhh...8am-11am!So early..
Haix..which means i have to sleep early to get more energy.=((
I wanna stay late!..
Haix..Hope that we will win the match tmr.Everytime opponent so powerful.(or is we lousy?)I dont know.Nvm ,Everyone give your best shot tomorrow!=D
Sian...whole day ntg to do as well.Do a little bit of house chores.Played garfield games..*spooky*>.<
Hardly anyone to chat with on msn.Argh!Then help grandma fry some keropok..<< is this the way to spell it?
[sigh]..I need to buy more hair bands to tie my hair!Keep losing them...
Christmas is coming!Woots..Dont know if the rests wants to make a christmas party at the....park?! hmm shall see.
And what to replace the chalet?!!!!..No part time jobs..*boo*
-????????- everywhere.
+Tata+

honesty is the best policy