faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo


Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
bop to the top
HILARY DUFF LYRICS"
Play With Fire"I can't believe it's really youBeen so long, you look goodI hear you're doing really wellDon't ask me, let me tell youHow I've been since when you leftSince you left me for death
Finally every tear has driedI've wiped you from my life
Do you remember all the times you said you'd call me'Cause I remember all the reasons people warned me
And now I hear you saying that you still adore me
But if you think I'd ever get with you again
Then you can just
Love me, love me
Feed the flameIf you want me back again
Burn into the skyHigher and higher
Baby, can you play with fire(Burn into the sky)Love me, love me(Far into the sky)If you want me
You never know just what you got'Til it's gone, you freak outBut I'm not falling for that gameBoys like you never changeYou made me feel I wasn't enough
Wasn't enough for your love
But it was insecurity that made you runIt wasn't me So don't you sit there trying to
Give me more excusesI don't have time for thisI'm off to play in Houston
And I'm too busy with the millions things I'm doing
You can't make up for what you've doneBut you still try to be the one
Love me, love me
Feed the flameIf you want me back again
Burn into the skyHigher and higherBaby, can you play with fire(Burn into the sky)
Love me, love me(Far into the sky)If you want me
Ooh, by the way, by the wayI've found someone who gives me space Keeps me safe Makes me sane Found someone to take your place Now I'm safe in his arms And I decided only he can play with fire
Love me, Love meFeed the flameIf you want me back againBurn into the skyHigher and higherBaby, can you play with fireI can't believe it's really you(Love me, love me)I hear you're doing really well(If you want me)Finally every tear has dried(Love me, love me)Can boys like you, boys like youPlay with fire

honesty is the best policy