|
|
Ok got back the results and i'm not satistfied with it at ALL. They are just so,borderline..so DEAD. I could have done better.Damn.(oops but anyway i mean it.) It cant be undone already. What can i do unless to try better or do better the next time? I want to score more than 60+. Its just so low graded. I feel low graded. LOW GRADED. I cant do anything. All i can do is say how sad and unsatisfied i am. I cant change the fact that i had scored borderline marks. I want more. I know its greedy. But I guess my dad wont be happy with the resulst as well. He expect me to be having As..yah like i can(i could if i study REAl hard) Maybe i didnt put enough effort. Porbably. Its so..BORING. No one to talk to on msn. Nothing to do but listen to songs. And to keep being stupid asking for more marks..(its just too pathetic) Hah..ohh well. I dunno what to do. |
|
|