faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Not in the mood.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Friday, October 20, 2006
bop to the top
I'm so not in a mood for anything
Its too freaking bad.
And position of 29 is like shyt*.
I hadnt got a positon more than 20 before.
oh well.
then perhaps too bad for me.
I cant undone what that is done.
so what i have to do is work harder next yr.
I'll will play like nobody's business and study for myself.
Yah..that is what i should do.
I'll have fun.
But my fun has its own limits.
If not i'd be a gone case.
I wouldn't want to feel any bad.
i feel happy for him.
Today,i'm home earlier than usual.Well,i dun know if it's a good sign or not.
probably he is having his fun.
And i cant do anything about it.
what should i do now?get a book to read?(nah..)
I'll see.
ok tata for now then.

honesty is the best policy