|
|
yesturday.I was so shock. I was playing and chatting on msn as usual then my dad came in. He said quick get changed,i'm bringing u to buy new specs. I was like huh? Then he said quick if not i change my mind. I was too stunned. And i thought he said no when i asked him to changed new specs for me?I thought he wanted all subs 70+ before buying new specs?? My dad = Heart too soft.. Haix. He in the lift sad:if u dont do well next yr i can break the new specs right in front of u. I said:by all means,its your Money anyway.Well but it sounds reasonable. Then he chuckled:U want the branded YW*** Brand?$500 one pair. I : U mad?All i need is a new pair of specs.Ntg much. He: I was joking..=.= I : -.=.......-_-lll Then after 15 mins of driving.We reached the destination. My dad shooked hands with the shop owner (long time no see..yah like real). Then the owner asked,u came to changed your specs or your daughter? He pointed to me and laughed.=.= Haha..the owner asked how old are u?Pri what? I said sec 1. Then he said what?!! Yah i said. Then he laughed as he turn to polish the frames. My dad looked at me and laugh as well.(ok i know,i'm wearing some outdated specs..) I increased 25 degrees thanks to the slanted frame.(ARGH!!!) =((.. Better take very good care.No more thick storybooks..=(( Then the owner took 50 pairs all in a row half frame thick frame and framless modern specs. Whao...So many?How to choose?? 7 mins later,finally picked one. Ok i was quite satisfied. Then after buying my dad bargain the price with me..I said:Hey u already payed!..-.- always like that. ok at least i got the new specs.Collecting it by friday. |
|
|