|
Welcome to my blog.This is just a collection of thoughts that i post every now and then..
What people call me:Shin
Shiny
Shin Shin
Darling
My name:Shin Yee
Cyber name:Loraine
05291993
|
As you can see there are no links
Sorry to disappoint
And to create any inconvenience
|
|
information
links
articulate
|
Can i break away from what i am having thru?I just wished that everything would be ok.And my secret would still be..left as a secret.But yet i had dream about it soo many times..Many pleasant,but the recent one was a shock..Nevermind.What it matters is that its not reality.Dreams were never meant to be ALWAYS replayed.I'll hope,take a risk and make a chance.I'll still have my friends..Ct,Nette,Jiayin,Amirii,Jy(pri sch*best*)Well and still many more.There's many pleasant things over the rainbow,it just comes when it is time.I NEED to learn how to fly.And I wouldn't forget where the place i came from. Fly to somewhere new,somewhere nice,but still there would be some unpleasant things,it would teach me alot. Dream of what woudl it be of the future...WOULD I BE HAPPY?WOULD ANYBODY HEAR MY SORROWS? I've still got many things to learn till could touch the sky.
|